Are you tired of searching through thousands of sites and trying to find the highest paid surveys? Search no longer; we have done the work for you.
Before you sign up for anything, we want you to understand the survey process a little better.
Why Do Companies Pay You To Take Surveys
Many big companies invest a lot of money to find out what their consumers like and dislike.
Survey sites sell the information that they get from you to companies that are trying to create new products or improve existing ones.
Sometimes the information you provide is even used to find the perfect audience for a new tv show or movie.
Benefits Of Paid Survey Sites
All of the sites on this list are legitimate, pay on time, are FREE to join, and some offer sign-up bonus money!
Not all companies pay cash, some send you free merchandise to try, and others offer gift certificates, rewards, or prizes.
How To Get The Highest Pay From Surveys
Keep in mind that you aren’t going to be able to make a living filling out surveys, but you can certainly supplement your income with a few hundred dollars a month in your spare time.
Some sites only offer a few surveys a month, so you’ll need to join multiple survey companies, that way you’ll always have a study to answer.
If you set up a separate email account for your surveys, it will make them easier to keep organized.
Be honest and consistent in your answers to avoid being disqualified from a study.
Cash in as soon as you reach the limit for a site, some companies have an expiration date for your points.
The 10 Highest Paid Survey Sites
1. Swagbucks is my favorite, and probably the most popular survey site out there. You get points for answering surveys, watching videos, shopping online, referring friends, and more.
Eligibility: Must be at least 13 years old.
Reward: You can redeem points for gift cards or PayPal payouts.
The best part is their awesome referral program! You earn a whopping 10% of your friend’s earnings just for getting them to sign up.
You can quickly earn $30 per month just by watching videos.
Sign Up Bonus: $5.00
2. YouGov is interested in your opinion on news, current events, tv shows, movie stars, your personality and random topics. Surveys can take up to thirty minutes.
Eligibility: This program is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada who are at least 14 years of age.
Reward: You earn points that you can redeem for gift cards from Amazon, Nike, AMC, Footlocker, CVS, Michaels, Gamestop, Best Buy, and many more.
You need a minimum of 25,000 points for a gift card, but you can earn 2,000 points for referring friends in addition to the points you get from surveys.
You’ll get 2,000 points for signing up and completing four short surveys.
3. Survey Junkie gives you points for completing surveys, questionnaires, and referring friends. Even if you aren’t eligible for a study, you’ll earn points for trying. On average you’ll qualify for 1 out of 4 surveys.
Eligibility: Must be at least 13 years of age and live in the United States, Canada, or Australia.
Reward: Once you’ve earned 1,000 points, you can redeem it for cash through PayPal or e-gift cards. E-gift cards are only available for U.S. residents.
4. Point Club rewards you with points for taking online surveys.
Eligibility: Must be 18 years old to participate.
Reward: 1,000 points equals $1.00 U.S. and each survey pays between 200 and 2,000 points. You can redeem points for gift cards from places like Walmart and PayPal.
You earn 500 points by sharing your email address, Facebook or G+ account. Completing your registration earns you 500 points, and email confirmation gives you 1000 points.
Sign Up Bonus: $5.00Are you tired of searching through thousands of sites and trying to find the highest paid surveys? Search no longer; we have done the work for you.Click To Tweet
5. Vindale Research adds cash to your account for completing surveys, reviewing products, watching videos, opening an email, finding reward codes, and participating in contests.
Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States, Canada, Australia, or the United Kingdom.
Reward: Earn up to $50 for a completed survey. This site pays in cash, not points!
You receive payment through PayPal or a check once your account balance reaches $50.
Earn $5.00 for every person you refer and get another $5.00 for sending in a photo or video of yourself with your first earnings check. Sweet!
Sign Up Bonus: $2.00
6. Pinecone Research offers higher pay than most survey sites, but the surveys are limited.
Eligibility: Membership is limited to one per household. Must be 18 years old.
Reward: Surveys pay $3.00 a piece, and there is a limited number available each week.
7. My Points rewards you with points for shopping online, watching videos, playing games, completing surveys, and reading email.
Eligibility: Must be at least 13 years old.
Reward: Points are redeemable for gift cards, travel miles, or cash payout through PayPal.
8. SurveySavvy will send you checks for taking surveys and referring your friends. Surveys pay between $1 and $20. You earn $1 to $2 per referral, AND you make money on your friend’s referrals. Contests and sweepstakes is another way you receive cash from time to time.
Eligibility: I couldn’t find any age restrictions or limits regarding the country where you reside.
Reward: As long as you have at least one dollar in your account, you can request a check by mail.
Bonus: Currently US members can earn $5 per month for installing SavvyConnect on internet devices.
9. i-Say lets you earn points for taking surveys. You can win prizes through a variety of contests on this site. A loyalty program gives you additional points for completing a certain number of reviews.
Eligibility: Open to residents of the United States and Canada.
Reward: You will receive payment in the form of an electronic gift card, cash, charitable contribution, sweepstakes entry, prepaid Visa card, or merchandise.
10. Inbox Dollars rewards you for watching tv, taking surveys, shopping and cash offers.
Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years old to sign up.
Reward: Once you earn $30 you can request that a check is sent to you by mail.
Sign Up Bonus: $5.00
Survey Safety Tips
A lot of research has gone into this list to make sure that all of these sites are safe and legitimate for you to participate in, I have personally used all of them with no problems.
Please be cautious when looking for other surveys to join, there are a lot of scammers out there. Never pay to join a survey site. Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
If surveys aren’t for you, maybe you could try selling things to make some extra money.
If you know of some good survey sites that I didn’t put on the list, please let me know in the comments below.