Do you want to work with me?
Below are the guidelines for guest posts and sponsored posts. If you didn’t find what you were looking for on this page, please contact me if you need additional help. I welcome all questions and comments. I do my best to respond to every email that I receive. Contact me by emailing me at Cara*at*carapalmer*dot*com
I work with select companies on sponsored posts campaigns. If you are interested in working with me, visit my media page for more information. All sponsored posts contain no-follow links.
Rate Sheet available upon request.
If you are a personal finance blogger looking for an opportunity to guest post on my site I’d love to hear from you.
Please note this is an opportunity for personal bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please contact me about a sponsored post opportunity.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines and then contact me via email with your post ideas.
I’m looking for submissions on topics that include saving money, making money, work-from-home opportunities, getting out of debt, and real estate. If you have a post on one of these topics that meet the following guidelines, please contact me!
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- No paid links to commercial sites.
- Must be at least 2500 words
- Original content, cannot be published anywhere else.
- A long-tail keyword used naturally in the post
- Short, easy to read paragraphs (300 words or less)
- A short bio with a link (do-follow)back to your site
- You may add 1 to 2 links back to your website related to the topic in the content
- Extra credit if you add relevant links from my site
- Adding relevant links to authoritative sites is encouraged (example: Wikipedia)
- No affiliate links
- I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links
- I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
- Send documents via Google Documents or in the body of an email
- Please come over on the day you are published to reply to comments and promote in social networks.
Please include your name, email address, website URL, subject idea, keywords and date that you can have the post ready.
I look forward to hearing from you!