Are you looking for a legitimate work from home job that pays $20 an hour or more? Do you want to work from home and enjoy a flexible schedule? Now you can enjoy working remotely without taking a pay cut. Below I have listed six legitimate online jobs where you can earn at least $20 an hour.
6 Online Jobs That Pay You $20 Per Hour Or More
Work as a virtual assistant in marketing, customer service, project management, book-keeping and more.
- At least seven years of experience.
- Must be available to work during the day.
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
Between $20 and $22 per hour
Teach English online to students in China. This online tutoring job allows you to work the hours that you want – part time or full time. You concentrate on teaching, and VIPKid does the rest- they prepare lesson plans, and communicate with the parents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- You will need A computer with an external camera and headset.
$14- $22/hour plus referrals, bonuses, and other opportunities.
Teach English online to Chinese children between the ages of 4 and 12. The lesson planning has been done for you in the app. Cute characters and fun games keep the students interested.
- Must reside in the US or Canada.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required.
- Able to teach at least 6 hours per week.
- You need A computer with stable internet connection and audio and video capability.
$16-20 per hour
4. 3 Play Media
This is a contract transcriber position. You are required to transcribe recorded audio and edit transcription using a software app. You decide which projects to accept and how much you want to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You need the ability to type at least 75 wpm.
- Ability to do internet research.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
$10 to $30 an hour depending on experience.
Choose from over 50 career categories ranging from entry-level to executive, freelance to full-time. You do have to pay for access to this job board, $14.95 for one month, but these are legitimate jobs. You can view the job listings without paying a fee. FlexJobs has been featured on sites such as Forbes, CNN, and USA Today.
- Have a paid membership to FlexJobs
Pay varies, but I found several virtual assistant jobs that paid between $17 and $20 per hour
Tutor in your favorite subject with students of all levels, from middle school to professionals. Teach voice lessons, astrophysics,
zoology, or one of the hundreds of other topics on Chegg. Teach occasionally or daily; it’s your choice.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to pass verification and background check.
- You must create an account with Chegg.
Looking For More Legitimate Work From Home Jobs?
Here are some places you can look.
- Check out this list of more than 150 companies that regularly hire home-based workers.
- Visit my online work page to apply for any of the following jobs: online reservation agent, writing jobs, transcriptionist, typing jobs, online tutoring jobs, proofreader, customer service, captcha entry, or resume writer.
- If you’re a student looking for an online job visit this list of 16 part-time jobs.
Good luck with your job search! If you want to stay up to date on work from home job leads, be sure to follow my Pinterest board.