130+ Legitimate Work At Home Jobs Available Now
Are you looking for legit work-from-home jobs that will allow you to have more freedom? Then you’ve come to the right place.
There are job openings on this list for entry-level workers in transcribing, virtual assistants, and call centers, that don’t require job experience.
If you’re a college graduate looking for a professional position, you will find that several of these legitimate work-at-home jobs offer great benefits packages as well as competitive pay.
Maybe you’re still in school and looking for a way to earn some extra cash and get job experience. Several companies on this list offer internships and a way to make money from home online.
There is plenty of work for stay-at-home moms and dads on this list as well.
This list is updated frequently, so if you don’t find what you’re looking for, check back later. Don’t have time to read through the whole list today? Then pin it for later.
Even though I have researched all of these websites, I still suggest you do your due diligence before applying for any positions.
Over 130 Legit Work From Home Jobs That Are Available Now In 2022
- 10 Up is looking for a web engineer, team leader, web strategist, director of web development, and more. This company also offers benefits.
- 1888 Type It Up has openings for transcriptionists. Pay is between $36 and $180 per audio hour.
- 2U Admissions counselor, financial aid specialist, course developer, tech support position, and more. Many benefits, including 401K, medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 3 Play Media needs an English transcript editor; the pay is between $10 and $30 per hour.
- 99Designs earn money online as a graphic designer.
- Accutran Global needs contract transcribers, real-time stenographers, and voice writers.
- Adobe has A variety of positions available, but not all are remote. Engineering, sales, marketing, finance, and operations.
- Alaska Airlines Is looking for people to fill reservations and customer care positions.
- Alchemic Dream is A fast-growing company that offers a wide range of remote positions across five continents in customer support, community management, risk management, and some internships are available.
- Alice Darling has transcription work that requires a minimum of 75 words per minute typing speed.
- American Airlines has many job openings, but not all are remote positions.
- Amazon is looking for people to fill customer care and management positions.
- American Express has a variety of positions open across several continents.
- Aon has career opportunities around the world; not all are remote. Consultant, management, and tech support.
- Appen offers work from home opportunities for short-term projects as well as full-time corporate opportunities.
- Apple has at home advisor positions.
- Allegis Service hires tech, quality engineers, and customer service representatives.
- Allergan is A global pharmaceutical company.
- Anthem Inc. has openings in nursing, customer service, IT, finance, and more.
- Arise offers A micro call center business opportunity.
- Authentic Jobs is a job board for designers, hackers, and creative professionals.
- Babbletype is looking for transcriptionists, proofreaders, and translators.
- BCD Travel is A global corporate travel management company.
- BKA Content lets you earn money online fast with writing opportunities.
- BlogMutt wants you to become a writer.
- BroadPath Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare company that offers flexible work with competitive compensation.
- Cactus Communications offers English editing and medical writing solutions.
- Capital One is a 2017 fortune 100 best company to work for.
- CastingWords Transcribing work.
- CDI Corp has a large variety of positions, but most are not work from home jobs.
- Chegg Tutors offers flexible tutoring opportunities.
- Cigna has many positions in many countries, but not all are work from home positions
- Click Worker is looking for internet users worldwide to do things like surveys and categorize data. You work independently, and your schedule is flexible.
- Concentrix hires from across the continental U.S., Canada, and Europe. This company favors ability over experience. See their website for a list of virtual career fairs.
- Connections Education offers online teaching positions.
- Convergys offers work at home customer service positions.
- Cornerstone On Demand has opportunities around the world.
- Crawford & Company is a claims management company.
- Crowd Content is currently accepting Writers, Editors, and Community Builders onto their platform.
- CrowdSurf is a transcription captioning site.
- Cruise is a travel site that has openings for sales and support agents.
- CSRA is an IT and technology company.
- CVS Health has many positions available, but not all of them are remote.
- CyberCoders has over 11,000 jobs across every industry.
- Cyber Dictate has employment for transcribers who live in the United States.
- CyraCom has many opportunities for interpreters.
- Daily Transcription is looking for professional and novice transcribers who are available on a full-time or part-time basis to work as 1099 contract workers.
- Data Stax is a fast-growing startup that offers positions that include benefits and perks.
- Direct Interactions has mostly part-time positions that pay between ten and twelve dollars an hour.
- Dion Data Solutions accepts applications from U.S. residents only. Must type at least 60 words per minute.
- Eaton hires career professionals, university students, and military veterans.
- Edmentum has educational opportunities with benefits.
- Elegant Themes is a leader in WordPress Theme and Plugin Development. Most positions include benefits.
- Englishunt is currently seeking instructors to join their team of quality distance educators!
- Enroll has tutoring opportunities.
- Enterprise offers a variety of positions, but not all of them are home-based.
- Equivity is looking for virtual assistants that are U.S. based on a four-year degree.
- Fancy Hands lets you earn money online fast as a virtual assistant.
- Flex Jobs has data Entry Telecommuting & Part-Time Jobs.
- Flex Professionals hires professionals full and part-time.
- FocusForward allows you to transcribe as an independent contractor. You choose the hours you work from any country.
- Github has many openings, including internships, but most are not work from home positions.
- GMR Transcription has transcription and translator positions available.
- Grand Canyon University has faculty, staff, and admissions jobs with benefits, but not all jobs are remote.
- HD Supply has several remote sales positions available.
- Humana has several positions available, but not all of them are work from home jobs. This company offers benefits.
- Hibu is a leading provider of digital marketing solutions and offers corporate and sales careers.
- Hilton Worldwide has remote positions in reservations and sales.
- Hire Writers pays you to write.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is a learning company with many different employment opportunities.
- How Stuff Works is a well-known company that has several writing positions available.
- IBM allows you to search over 5,000 jobs, but not all are remote opportunities.
- ICUC has a lot of ways to make money online for experienced social media content moderators and community managers that can work in more than one language.
- Infor is a leader in business technology.
- Intuit offers a large variety of positions, but most are not work-from-home positions.
- IT Pros Offers jobs with Part-Time, Telecommuting, or Flexible Work.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams has an opening for a full-time regional sales manager; this is a remote position.
- JPMorgan Chase offers a variety of opportunities, including internships.
- K12 has several openings in education.
- Kaplan has positions both in and out of the classroom.
- Kelly Services has onsite, part-time telecommute, and full-time telecommute positions available.
- Konsus offers remote freelance positions in things like graphic design and content writing.
- Language Line Solutions wants you to join the largest employer of professional interpreters.
- Lenovo is a global technology company.
- Lionbridge is currently recruiting home-based workers and university students from around the world to join their Global Crowdsourcing Community.
- LiveOps is a call center.
- Love To Know has a flexible job structure that allows computer programmers, product managers, graphic designers, and other technical professionals to work from home with flexible scheduling.
- MaritzCx wants you to join the biggest customer experience company with 18 offices worldwide.
- McKesson Corporation has job opportunities across many job functions: distribution, management, and sales.
- Modsquad needs people to chat with customers and moderate forums.
- Nielsen offers you a way to make money from home with these remote positions.
- nThrive lets you make big money online through career opportunities in their service centers, health information management, clinical documentation, corporate, sales, advisory and client success, information technology, and product development.
- Online Writing Jobs is looking for freelance writers with strong writing skills and motivation to create great website content for the companies they work with.
- Parexel lets you earn money now with a career in clinical research.
- Perficient is always looking for the best technology and digital talent.
- Pythian is a technology company that allows you to work from your home remotely. No commute. Flexible hours.
- Real Staffing is a global provider of recruitment services and consultancies specializing in pharmaceuticals & biotechnology and medical devices.
- Red Vision makes the dream of property ownership a reality for homebuyers, businesses, and investors.
- Robert Half International offers a variety of career paths for entry-level and experienced professionals.
- Rosetta Stone has openings in customer service, education and research, financial services, internships, IT, language coaching, marketing, operations, and sales.
- Rev provides transcriptionists, captioners, and translators to deliver clients’ ever-increasing speed and quality.
- Sales Force is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. They use cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more.
- SAP is the world’s largest business software company.
- Scribie offers an excellent opportunity to augment your income by transcribing audio files for them
- SecureWorks is one of the world’s premier cybersecurity organizations.
- Skyword is looking for freelance writers, videographers, photographers, and graphic designers. Work is flexible.
- Sodexo is the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services.
- Student Loan Hero lets you earn money now by joining their team in helping 44 million student loan borrowers.
- Sutherland Global Services allows you to work from home while building your career.
- TEKsystems, is a leading provider of IT staffing.
- TeleTech helps brands make every interaction they have with a customer.
- Textbroker lets you turn your writing skills into cash.
- The Hartford is a provider of property and casualty insurance, group benefits and mutual funds.
- The Smart Crowd offers you the ability to make money from home online by completing small tasks that you can fit into your schedule. They have a variety of jobs in data research, data entry, language, testing, and more.
- Teradata has positions available in engineering, sales, marketing, consulting, IT, management, hr, finance, customer service, and internships.
- Tigerfish is a transcription service that lets you earn money online fast.
- Timeetc is a leading virtual assistant company.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific is a world leader in serving science.
- Ubiqus is continuously searching for individuals to join their team of language, transcription, and event professionals.
- U-Haul has over 3,000 positions posted at this time, but most are not work from home.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture offers government jobs with benefits.
- U.S. Department of State has a variety of positions available, including internships and peace corps.
- United Health Group offers positions in clinical, consulting, corporate services, customer service, healthcare operations, project management, sales and marketing, and technology.
- Verilogue is interested in professionals or recent graduates with linguistics expertise.
- VIPdesk Connect Careers is looking for a customer service agent that speaks English and Spanish.
- VIPKID offers part-time teaching positions.
- Vivint Smart Homes allows you to join the smart home revolution.
- VMware lets you make big money online with career opportunities in operations, consulting, finance, legal, support, administration, marketing, HT, engineering, technology, and sales.
- Walden University has virtual positions available for faculty and staff.
- Wells Fargo has a variety of positions that include benefits.
- Westat is a statistical services company.
- Western Governors University offers work-from-home instructor positions.
- Working Solutions requires you to have a computer and a landline to become an agent.
- WriteScore requires a two-year degree to obtain a seasonal position to score essays.
- Writer Access has money-making opportunities for writers, editors, content strategists, and social influencers.
- Xerox has a virtual office program.
Didn’t find a way to make money from home online? Then you might be interested in:
- How To Make Money With eBay
- 13 Things You Can Do To Create Multiple Income Streams
- Work From Home Opportunities
- The Best Online Jobs From Home Without Investment
- 12 Easy Ways To Earn Extra Money On The Side
Wow. This list is amazing. I am definitely going to look into these
These all sound great! Perfect for anyone that needs to stay home and work!
I had no idea there were so many opportunities to work from home! Thanks for sharing!
some of these options i had never heard of. i will pass this along to my sis. she is looking for options
Such a good, long list! I’d steer clear of Wells Fargo, though…just sayin’ 😛 I used to work for them before I became a personal finance blogger.
Thanks for the advice Melissa.
What a great list! i have saved this list to check some of them out!
What an extensive list! This is super useful thank you 🙂
Very detailed study on “Legitimate Work At Home Jobs”. Best article that covers most of the areas where one can start earning. Thanks for this useful article.
I think this post is very helpfull for me……! Thanks for published this with us. I will follow which you provide us. Waiting for next post. Thanks.
Although I came across this article a few years after it was written, it was still very informative and inspiring for me. I am specifically looking for remote work due to health reasons and in 2022 it is extremely overwhelming on where I should go to look and especially the right companies to work for. Thank you so much for your information and guidance!